C venues - C nova
31 July - 17 August
12.15
1 hour 45 minutes

Follow us on Twitter - @TitusDTP
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/TitusDTP
Like us and buy tickets on the Ed Fringe site.

Check out our preview shows!

17th July - Dame Alice Owens School
Titus Andronicus is a play with 14 killings, 9 on stage, 6 severed members, one rape, one live burial, one case of insanity and one of cannibalism. With an average of 5.2 atrocities per act or one every 97 lines, this gruesome play, set against the backdrop of post-communist Russia, will re-imagined as a living, breathing, bleeding graphic novel... This production transforms one of Shakespeare's classics into a gritty, modern and exciting experience and brings the story of Titus Andronicus to life, asking the question: how far will you go for revenge?

Thursday 25 July 2013

The TITANS! - Karan Gill

Karan Gill - 'Current, but without the t'
I'm Karan (said like current but without the t), I'm 19 years old and studying Natural Sciences at UCL. I studied drama at GCSE but after stuck to the sciences and it was only once I started university that I decided to give drama another shot. I got into Dan's production of 'The Usual Suspects' playing Todd Hockney and I made some of the best memories of my year during that run. With another two shows under my belt, I feel ready to tackle Edinburgh for the first time and look forward to having a total blast whilst doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment