C venues - C nova
31 July - 17 August
12.15
1 hour 45 minutes

Follow us on Twitter - @TitusDTP
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/TitusDTP
Like us and buy tickets on the Ed Fringe site.

Check out our preview shows!

17th July - Dame Alice Owens School
Titus Andronicus is a play with 14 killings, 9 on stage, 6 severed members, one rape, one live burial, one case of insanity and one of cannibalism. With an average of 5.2 atrocities per act or one every 97 lines, this gruesome play, set against the backdrop of post-communist Russia, will re-imagined as a living, breathing, bleeding graphic novel... This production transforms one of Shakespeare's classics into a gritty, modern and exciting experience and brings the story of Titus Andronicus to life, asking the question: how far will you go for revenge?

Saturday 6 July 2013

The TITANS! - Howard Horner (Lucius)

Making other men's facial hair seem inadequate
 since 1991... Howard Horner.
I'm Howard, I'm 21, I study English at UCL and I have a beard. I started acting pretty much as soon as I realized it would allow me to dress up, wear make-up, and be the center of attention. Since then I have appeared in many plays, both in University and in the big bad world outside, with roles ranging from King Lear through Margaret Thatcher and all the way to Soldier Number 3. However, despite the years of experience, this will be my first journey to the Edinburgh Fringe, so be nice. I first worked with Dan (or should that be Deadly Theatre Productions?) on Reservoir Dogs in 2011, where I played Mr. Orange, a character who essentially gets shot throughout the duration of the play. I am eternally grateful that this time, Dan has given me a role where I get to do the shooting. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment